- What are the recommended brokers?
Strike Fx is designed so that its works well on most brokers. The only exceptions are NFA-regulated brokers: Strike Fx trades both long and short at the same time, which is not allowed by NFA brokers. Generally, a high leverage (1:300 or higher) is preferable, as it reduces the margin load on your deposit. Here are several brokers:
- What timeframe should it run on?
Actually, the results will not depend on timeframe. H1 it is better to keep EA on this chart.
- What currency pair does it trade?
At the moment, the supported pairs are: AUDJPY, AUDCAD, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURGBP, EURUSD, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD
- What is the recommended leverage?
Generally, a high leverage (1:300 or higher) is preferable, as it reduces the margin load on your deposit.
- What the recommended money management?
Lot size of 0.01 per each 2000$ of your deposit. Read the thread Money Management.
- How many accounts are included into license?
One license is valid for one live and one demo trading account. The trading account can be changed at any time. In order to change the account, you need to send us an e-mail with the request.
- How to activate my license?
After you bought your license, you need to send us the number of your trading account by e-mail. It is also recommended to send the check number of payment.
Example: payment: 1111222333, MT4 account number: 55566778
- Do I have to leave my computer on 24/7?
Strike Fx should keep working 24 hours a day from the market opening on Monday to the market closing on Friday. You can switch it off during weekend but it is not necessary. If you do not have a spare computer for 24/5 trading, you have to use one of the numerous Virtual Private Server (VPS) services. VPS is a special service that can host your trading on a remote server. myForexVPS , myFXvps.
- How to load preset settings into EA?
The Property window opens automatically when EA is attached to the chart. If EA is already running, its Property window can be opened by pressing F7. To load the preset settings, select Input tab of the Properties window, then press Load, select the preset file, press Open and then OK.
- How to start trading with Strike Fx EA? (Easy way)
Just 3 steps are needed:
1. Check that your deposit satisfies the minimal deposit requirements for conservative trading (dollar account: deposit from 5000$, minimal lot 0.01; cent account: deposit from 5000 cents for minimal lot 0.01).
2. Attach EA to the H1 timeframe of each currency pair for which w2 sets are available. For each pair, load w2 preset settings for this pair. Do not change anything in the preset settings.
3. Open an additional EURUSD chart (any timeframe) and attach EA to it, selecting ControlCenterMode = TRUE in the default settings. Do not change anything else in the settings.
- How to start trading with Strike Fx EA? (Hard way, for experinced users)
1. Decide which pairs you are going to trade. It is recommended to trade many (10 or so) pairs. Read the thread Backtests, analyse backtesting results, make your choice. Make your own backtests.
2. Decide which settings you are going to use. Read the thread Backtests, analyse backtesting results, make your choice.
3. Decide which money management you will use for the individual pairs:
3A. Money Management settings (the starting lot),
3B. MaxDD settings (when to fixate the losses).
Read the thread Money Management.
4. Decide which global money management you will use:
4A. How many currencies you will trade simultaneously,
4B. How many pairs you will trade simultaneously,
4C. Maximal open drawdown for which new baskets can be opened.
Read the thread Control Center.
5. Attach EA to the charts of each of the currency pair you are going to trade (H1 timeframe is recommended). Load the preset file. Adjust parameters in the Money Management and MaxDD sections. Save the resulting preset file (for the future use).
6. Open an additional chart (EURUSD, any timeframe is recommended), attach EA and select in the settings ControlCenterMode = TRUE.
Adjust parameters of global many management in the Control Center section. Save the resulting preset file (for the future use).
- Do you offer refund?
Yes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, we guarantee you full refund within 30 days from the payment date. (ONLY for license with mqllock protection.)
- I read everything and I still have questions. What to do?